Like us on Facebook

Friday, December 04, 2009

What to do... What to do... Hey God, I'm waiting...



So I really seem to at this point in my life where i have know Idea what the hell to do, but i seem to be doing it... It like limbo to an extent as i am waiting for the next moment of oppurtunity to arrive. I have so many wonderful peopl in life that walk in and out each day, and still there is always this feeling that more is going on all around me. That I am waiting for something, some time or someone to arrive and instruct me that the time is now.

I want to believe that what I am doing is what I am suposed to be doing, ( as it is, since I am doing it.), and still there is this notion that this is not all was placed upon this planet to do.

Some people talk about missing out on opurtunities in life... I am stating here that I am open to the signs of Spirit, and I ask that they be made available to me in a way that I know they are from you... And each day I will step further into the unknown and reach for the next moment with courage and clear sight...

I hold this for all those in life that are feeling the ccentrifuge of enertia of time and space starting to reel itself in a new direction... or it could just be the passing of the full Moon...

Blessings, Love & Light to all who breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment