Like us on Facebook

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

How About some Angel reality this holiday season...




 Okay... I sat at the computer this evening and decided that I was going to start spending more time writing the things that come to me that in past lives have had me burned at the stake for heretical notions. I believe We are beyond that, to a point... So This is what came to me tonight as I asked what I was to share to the world in this moment. I hope it brings some insights and questions to those who are looking for a deeper meaning to this life...

In all of existence, in all of time ,  every bit of creation  is an extension of  the  original thought, a part of the whole of all things. If I wish my being (my individual expression of Spirit) to survive, it is completely dependant upon my working within the thoughts and actions of forwarding a greater unfolding of all life. An acceptance of my place within the whole… To truly see myself, as an agent of Spirit, a Free-will Angel, and one of God’s most powerful sons. Powerful enough to step into the unfolding of the Divine will of life... Without the need to appease my ego… to know that I am here for a reason and if I am not living it I am wasting the gift of life that was bestowed upon me.



The only type of life without the challenges that ask us to show our mastery, a life without error… Is one where free-will beings do not exist. We as Human Angels must have the ability to fail if we are to have the ability to work with the freedom of choice. The fact, that as Human Angels, we are so young in our evolution of our true nature, and ability to create, that we will make a myriad of errors, (or unwise judgment), over and over again. Until that time that our self – trust, in our own ability to respond to life supersedes our fear of making a choice, in the first place.


The only time I am open to the possibility of choosing evil, or better know as; mistaken judgment.  Is when, and if, I choose to consciously decide to follow a path and take deliberate action which is dissolute, dishonest or self and other defeating in judgment.


One of the biggest differences between Human Free-will Angels and all of the rest of legions of Angels is the fact that they were created in perfection. They were designed to default to the concepts of goodness, beauty, and truth. They have no need of faith… for they no nothing else but the true connection to Spirit. They have no need of hope… for they know God exists, and in this knowing, trust in the unfolding of life. The unfolding of the Divine will of the universe.



As Human Free-will Angels, we must earn our wings, so to speak, as a being that supports life. This alone will grant us the hand of Spirit in our worlds, for through our own faith and hope do we allow ourselves to be seen as a player in the unfolding of all that is. The organized religion view of a single lifetime is what we get if we choose not to step into the mastery of living a soul surviving life. Spirit and all of the being of creation have no need for a individual expression of God, or your distinct personality, to continue if it does nothing to serve the whole. Every time we choose to see the bigger picture of life, to know we are a part of a greater unfolding that reaches across the cosmos, we garner more energy and observed realization, that our life is bound to move beyond the limited sight of our cultural vision. And step firmly into the space of a candidate for conscious ascension up the ladder of knowledge, truth and frequency regeneration throughout time.


We are being asked, daily, to step into a more conscious, aware, compassionate level of being upon this planet. As we do so we are actually affecting the outcome of where life is going. I know there is much destruction going on around us. To this I say , have faith that you are above it if you so choose to be. As happens in your own home, the brighter the light, the darker the dark... And so it is upon this planet as well.


Life has no choice but to respond to us if the direction we are choosing is one that falls into alignment with what has been unfolding for billions of years…


My love and blessings to you and all those you hold dear, in your hearts, and in your shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment