Like us on Facebook

Monday, August 18, 2014

Embracing the Unknown...





Here it is again...

That moment when it hits me. I have no idea when my life reached this point of singularity. The moment when there are no more choices that I can make, at my present vibration, where the who I AM
No longer at a high enough vibration, to create solutions for my current situation;

I must evolve...

The mess of my life, although semi-organized, all neatly stacked, whether on my desk or in my minds eye, another return to a moment when I stand on the precipice of the unknown...

Time to allow my Mental and Spiritual light bodies to embrace the mystery of life before me... And release my Physical and Emotional bodies off the edge of the abyss, into the unknown, into the void with implicit trust.

I must become my next best self if I am to navigate these waters and transform.

No comments:

Post a Comment